Yes you heard right - we now go from Perth to Rottnest Island!
Have you heard? We recently delivered a little sister "Quokka 2" to double our ferries to Rottnest Island!
We have expanded our services to Rottnest Island and now offer a NEW DAILY DEPARTURE from Barrack Street Jetty at Elizabeth Quay. This service includes a complimentary hotel pick-up service from key CBD hotels to our Barrack Street Jetty, Perth departure terminal.
Departing from Barrack Street Jetty at 8:30am, the 90 minute experience will arrive on the island at approximately 10:00am. Following a day of exploring on the island, passengers will depart Rottnest Island for Perth at 4:00pm for a 5:45pm arrival.
By doubling our Rottnest ferry fleet we guarantee:
- More departures
- More options
- Most modern fleet to Rottnest
- Travelling daily to Perth's island paradise
- Wide Catamarans means the smoothest ride possible
Our NEW Perth service offers:
- The quickest service to Rottnest Island from Perth - Only 90 minutes!
- 90 minutes scenic ferry experience to Rottnest Island featuring Perth's beautiful Swan River
- Complimentary hotel pick-up service from key CBD hotels
- Door to door service from the heart of the city to island paradise
- Capacity of more than 200 people per departure
- Exceptional stability makes for a smoother ride
- A-class friendly service from start to finish
Ready to book? Simply choose the "From Perth, Return Perth" option on our web bookings page or book now with our friendly Reservations team on (08) 9325 9352 or [email protected]. Don't forget to ask us about our FREE bus pick-up service from key city hotels!
Click here to read our official media statement.
Top 5 things to do on Rottnest Island!
Rottnest Island is renowned as an A-Class Reserve measuring 11 km in length and 4.5 km in width, perfect to explore by bike, under your own pedal power or with one of our great tour packages. Don't forget to take the opportunity to capture your very on #quokkaselfie with the Happiest Animals in the World - The Quokka!
Check out our Top 5 things to do on Rottnest Island below:
- Bike and Snorkel
- Cycling is one of the best modes of transport around the island
- Hire your bike before you go and save time
- Snorkel at the many bays/beaches and discover the unique marine wildlife and tropical corals of the island
- Grand Island Bus Tour
- 4 hour comprehensive bus tour featuring all the must-see locations on the island
- Unique historic train ride up to Oliver Hill Guns Fortification and Tunnels
- Light lunch included with expert commentary of Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage
- Wild Seafood Experience Tour
- Ultimate luxury tour perfect for food lovers
- Haul in your own cray pots filled with delicious Western Rock Lobster (crayfish)
- Indulge in a gourmet seafood feast with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Skydiving on Rottnest
- This is the perfect adrenaline filled experience for all adventure seekers
- Free fall from 8,000/10,000/14,000 or 15,000ft and marvel at the stunning views from above
- Enjoy a celebratory drink following your daring jump by the beachside
- Fortress Adventure Segway Tour
- Go off-road on a custom built Segway and explore the island's most spectacular locations
- Learn about the fascinating military history of the island and it's important role during WWII
- Specialised photo stops to capture your very on #quokkaselfie
Click here to see our other exciting tour options and packages.