Discover the best of Rottnest Island, from the many stunning beaches to the intriguing historical buildings.
Take in the amazing views of the beaches and bays on this 35km eco electric bike tour. Visit key locations including Kingstown Barracks and have lunch at the West End. This tour provides a commentary on the natural environment and landforms, including information on the local flora and fauna and a description of the island's history from settlement to the present.
Please meet at the Rottnest Island Visitors Centre 10 minutes prior to the tours departure.
- 4-hour guided eco electric bike tour
- Light lunch
- Same day return ferry
- Government Admission Fee
- 9:10am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 9.45am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 11.00am - Tour departs from the Visitors Centre (at the end of the Main Jetty)
- 3:00pm - Tour ends back at the Visitors Centre - Free time
- 5:55pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 6:30pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
*This tour runs Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not available on Good Friday, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
**For alternate return times off the Island please call our friendly Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.