Be taken on a guided tour through the stunning tunnel system that once played a crucial role in Australia’s military defence in World War II.
This tour begins with an informative train ride passing some iconic and historical landmarks on the Rottnest Island. Upon arriving at Oliver Hill, you will be taken on a guided tour through the stunning tunnel system that once played a crucial role in Australia’s military defence in World War II.
- Same day return ferry transfers from Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- 90 minute Oliver Hill Train and Tunnel Tour
- Rottnest Island Government Admission Fee
- 9:45am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 10:20am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 11:30am - Historic train tour departs the Railway Station **Please note until further notice the train tracks are under maintenance and will be replaced by bus services**
- 12:00pm - Oliver Hill WWII Guns & Tunnel Tour commences
- 1:30pm - Tour finishes back at the Railway Station
- 3:45pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:20pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
**For alternate return times off the Island please call our Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.