This all-inclusive tour package is the most comprehensive guided tour of the island allowing you to explore the stunning beauty of Rottnest Island.
- Same day return ferry transfers from Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Grand Island Tour including Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel Tour with ADAMS
- Light sandwich lunch
- Rottnest Island Government Admission Fee
Explore the stunning beauty of this A-Class natural reserve in air conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes.
The 4 hour Grand Island Tour takes in all of Rottnest Island must see locations featuring the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels and the majestic look-out point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh - finishing with a unique historic train ride.
All major habitats are covered on this amazing tour, including Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments.
- 9.00am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 9:35am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 10:30am - Guided Bayseeker bus tour commences from the Main Bus Stop
- 12:15pm - Bus tour concludes
- 12:30pm - Historic train tour departs the Railway Station ** Please note the train is under maintenance and will be replaced by bus services until further notice*
- 1:00pm - Oliver Hill WWII Guns & Tunnel Tour
- 2:00pm - Return Train departs Oliver Hill
- 2:30pm - Tour concludes - Free time
- 4:00pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:35pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
**For alternate return times off the Island please call our Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.