Take the path less travelled as you go off-road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure. The experienced guides will introduce you to your off-road Segway in the practice zone before setting off to delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island.
Visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout, here you will learn about how important Rottnest Island was in the defence strategy for Fremantle during World War II.
Rottnest Island is renowned for its pristine beaches and secluded bays. The guides will explain the amazing natural habitat of the island with plenty of time to stop at stunning photo locations and perhaps a #quokkaselfie along the way.
This tour is perfect for guests with an adventurous spirit.
- 1.5-hour Fortress Adventure Segway tour
- Same day return ferry transfers from Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Government Admission Fee
- 9:00am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 9:35am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 12:30pm - 1.5-hour Fortress Adventure Segway commences from Kingston Barracks
- 2:00pm - Tour concludes - Free time
- 4:00pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:35pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
**For alternate return times off the Island please call our Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.