Board your ferry with SeaLink Rottnest Island at B Shed Fremantle and upon arrival make your way to Kingstown Barracks. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring.
From the base at Kingstown Barracks, the experienced guides will introduce you to your Segway in the practice zone before setting off to explore some of the best views of the Rottnest Island. Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. You will have plenty of time for #quokkaselfies! Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring pristine bays and popular beaches, including The Basin, one of Rottnest Island's most picturesque swimming spots. Standing sentinel over the swimmers is Bathurst Lighthouse one of the most popular photo stops on this tour.
- 1-hour Settlement Explorer Segway tour
- Same day return ferry transfer from Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Government Admission Fee
- 9.45am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 9:20am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 10:25am - Passengers make their own way to Kingstown Barracks
- 11:00am - Settlement Explorer Segway tour commences
- 12:00pm - Tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks - Free time
- 3:45pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:20pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
**For alternate return times off the Island please call our Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.