Have you ever tried it? Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane? Harness tight, sitting in the door with your instructor the deafening sound of wind in your ears? Have you experienced the incredible rush of free fall?
Your ferry to Rottnest Island will depart from B Shed Fremantle, and your adventure experience begins with a warm welcome at the Rottnest Island Airport, followed by a briefing with your qualified and friendly Skydive instructor.
After a quick goodbye to family and friends, you will board the Geronimo aircraft and fly to your choice of jump altitude, either 8,000ft, 10,000ft 14,000ft or 15,000ft.
The 15 – 20 minute flight features stunning views of the iconic Western Australian coastline, the island itself and the picturesque Perth City.
- Skydive experience
- Drink after skydive at a local beachside bar (collected from Airport)
- Same day return ferry transfers from Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- Government Admission Fee
- 9:45am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 10:20am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- Skydive time varies throughout the day
- 3:45pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:20pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
For more information please call our friendly Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.