Rottnest Cruises’ Wild Seafood Experience blends two of Western Australia’s best attractions − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster (crayfish) − in the ultimate luxury adventure tour.
- Same day return ferry transfers from Perth or Fremantle with SeaLink Rottnest Island
- 3 hour Wild Seafood Experience with Rottnest Cruises
- Barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish and other local seafood delights
- A selection of local wines, beers and soft drinks served throughout the day
- Rottnest Island Government Admission Fee
This indulgent boat tour is a day trip with a difference. Live the high life on an interactive 3 hour cruise, where you catch − then dine − on ocean-fresh delicacies. On board the fully-equipped charter vessel, you will have the finest vantage point to witness the Island’s stunning coastline, dotted with beautiful beaches, bays and reefs. You get taken right into the thick of the underwater action!
Led by experienced guides, you can haul in cray pots to catch your own lobster, then see it freshly cooked for you on board. Enjoy a seafood feast with unlimited local wine, beer and soft drink served throughout your tour.
Please Note: Tour departs and returns at Berth 1 on Rottnest Island.