Rottnest Cruises’ Wild Seafood Experience blends two of Western Australia’s best attractions − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster (crayfish) − in the ultimate luxury adventure tour.
New to Rottnest Island, this indulgent boat tour is a day trip with a difference. Live the high life on an interactive 2.5-hour cruise, where you catch − then dine − on ocean-fresh delicacies.
On board the fully-equipped charter vessel, you will have the finest vantage point to witness the Island’s stunning coastline, dotted with beautiful beaches, bays and reefs. You get taken right into the thick of the underwater action!
Led by experienced guides, you can haul in cray pots to catch your own lobster, then see it freshly cooked for you on board.
Enjoy a three-course seafood feast with unlimited local wine, beer and soft drink served throughout your tour.
- A 2.5-hour adventure on board our purpose-built crayfishing vessel, with facilities including an upper sun deck and lower BBQ area
- An exciting cruise to pull baited crayfish pots with instruction and help from experienced crew
- The chance to feel and size the crays and learn more about Western Australia’s crayfish conservation efforts
- A delicious barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish (minimum half a crayfish per person) and other local seafood delights – live oyster shucking, BBQ teriyaki fish fillets, blue swimmer crabs, salmon, marinated octopus and seafood skewers.
- A selection of local wines, beers and soft drinks served throughout the day
Tour Itinerary with recommended Ferry Transfers*:
- 9.10am - Ferry departs B Shed, Fremantle
- 9:45am - Arrive at Rottnest Island - Free time
- 11:00am - Wild Seafood Experience tour departs from Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty
- 1.30pm - Tour concludes back at Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty - Free time
- 3:30pm - Ferry departs Rottnest Island**
- 4:05pm - Arrive back at B Shed, Fremantle
*Ferry transfers not included in the price.
**For bookings, ferry transfers and enquiries please call our friendly Reservations Team on 08 9325 9352.