Information, Services, Shopping & ATM's
- Rottnest General Store
Digby Drive, Thomson Bay Settlement Area | Shopping Pre-Orders Available Including Free Delivery. Visit: rottnestgeneralstore.com.au | Open Mon - Sun: 8:00am to 6:00pm | Phone: +61 8 9292 5017
Geordie Bay General Store
Geordie Bay | Open Mon - Sun: 8:00am to 6:00pm | Visit: rottnestgeneralstore.com.au | Phone: +61 8 9292 5068
1 Bedford Avenue, Hotel Rottnest, Thomson Bay | ATM
2 Abbott Street, Thomson Bay Settlement Area | Primary Health Care Services | Open Mon - Sun: 8:30am to 4:30pm | Phone: +61 8 9292 5030
After Hours Health Advice Service | Phone: 1800 022 222
Thomson Bay near the Main Jetty | Island Attractions, General Enquiries, Equipment Transfer, Lost Property | Open Sat - Thurs: 7:30am to 5:00pm & Fri: 7:30am to 7:00pm | Phone +61 8 9372 9730 OR +61 8 9372 9728 (after hours)
For a full list of amenities available on Rottnest Island visit: www.rottnestisland.com
Free WIFI is available on all SeaLink Rottnest Island ferries.
The WIFI is quite reliable on Rottnest Island, particularly in the Thomson Bay Settlement area and Geordie Bay Shopping Mall which are both considered hotspots for powerful connectivity.
Rottnest Island WIFI coverage areas:
- The Rottnest Lodge – for Lodge guests only
- Outside the Visitor Information Centre
- On the Grassed Area out of the front of Dome
- Thomson Bay Shopping Mall
- Geordie Bay Shopping Mall
- WIFI coverage extends to cover South Thomson, Central Thomson, Bathurst, Geordie Bay, Fays Bay and Longreach Bay.
Emergency information and important contact numbers you should take with you as you travel around Rottnest Island.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Fire / Police / Ambulance (life threatening cases) 000
- Fire / Police / Ambulance from GSM mobile phone 112
- Royal Flying Doctors Service (emergencies only) 1800 625 800
- Rottnest Island Visitor Centre +61 8 9372 9730
- Rottnest Island Visitor Centre (after hours) +61 8 9372 9728
- Rottnest Island Rangers +61 8 9372 9788
- Island Facilities Management Contractor 1300 044 534 (for Lessees and their residential staff to report incidents)